Sonntag, 6. Januar 2008

Cheggio / Viganella sun reflexion, without mirroir



after snowfall the last three days the first sunshine after winterequinox for quite an hour. first time I use firefox 2 and i'm very happy how it works..........fine with all the ad on's. I got the german version of PC-WELT. here you can get it free. 4 € the magazine costs with many free programs. I loooove the mozilla comunity........................................
so when I go to india in 3 days I will take a version with me to enjoy it.

Sorry gäll, diä wo halt zwenig änglisch chönd, denn muesch halt no es bitzli tränierä!!!! ohni chohl!
jedefalls eini vo de guete download siite vor schwyz isch hiä!!

spanish flamenco in Viganella.
few days ago, visitors from russia have been here to see the sun mirroir. The canadian film team which have filmed over 400 hours of all about here's live will put an 90 minutes documentary about Viganella, Cheggio and Bordo communities. they recorded different music sessions, flew with helicopters over our coocoocs nest, but as I told not far ago, they where not under my guests, as some people were afraid about the stories which I know to tell about here.
Rainbow village or not, Peace projects or not, fool artists and/or egocentric people. Some weeks ago, Manuelas small cabin on the mountain has burned down, nobody knows how and why........
but now snow coverd it all, nobody's around and it's quiet.

Keine Kommentare: